This video course is designed to give you the knowledge and confidence you need to optimise your nutrition and improve your health. Created by Registered Nutritionist (AfN), and former experienced paediatrician, Dr Harriet Holme, this mini guide will give you a great overview of eating for health. Included in this course are:
– A guide to macronutrients
– A guide to micronutrients and how get enough
– How to balance your plate
– How to design a personalised meal plan just for you
– What are antioxidants and why do they matter?
– A guide to dieting including how to get to a healthy weight
– What are metabolism and metabolic rate?
– A guide to intermittent fasting and time restricted eating
– What is emotional eating, and practical tips to help.
– Which supplements do you really need?
Why we love it: This short course is easy to digest (excuse the pun!) and super informative. We defy you not to come away with some great, scientific-backed knowledge!
All orders are sent via Royal Mail unless stated otherwise. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery to mainland UK addresses.
For orders placed for delivery to Ireland, the Highlands and EU, please allow up to 7-10 working days.
1. A signature will be required on receipt, if unable to do so, may cause a delay in delivering the item.
2. Not every product is available for the rest of the world – please check availability with each Product Partner.
Please make sure to confirm the address where the package needs to be returned to with the Partner.
As the Partner’s payment agent, we’ll process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
You’re liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what’s necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you’re responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner).
Last updated 9th April 2020
There are no reviews yet.