Are you confused and overwhelmed by all the conflicting information on the internet and social media about nutrition?
Perhaps you are fed up of trying diets that don’t work, but would like to get to and stay at a healthy weight?
Or would like to know which foods to reduce your risk of high blood pressure, cancer, heart disease?
All of these questions – and more – will be answered with this comprehensive nutrition course by Registered Nutritionist (AfN), and former experienced paediatrician, Dr Harriet Holme. The modules include:
– A guide to macronutrients
– A guide to micronutrients and how get enough
– How to balance your plate
– How to design a personalised meal plan just for you
– What are antioxidants and why do they matter?
– A guide to dieting including how to get to a healthy weight
– What are metabolism and metabolic rate?
– What to eat for healthy bones and joints
– What to eat to reduce your risk of high blood pressure
– What to eat to reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke
– What to eat to reduce stress and improve your mood
– What to eat to support your immune system
– What is Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and practical tips to help
– A guide to intermittent fasting and time restricted eating
– What is emotional eating, and practical tips to help.
– Which supplements do you really need?
– How to choose a honey
– Which is the best oil / fat to cook with
– Is organic worth the cost?
Why we love it: This course contains science backed nutrition information to empower you to make the right choices. In a world where there is a lot of misinformation about eating for health, this course will sort out the fact from the fiction and give you the facts to eat right for you.
All orders are sent via Royal Mail unless stated otherwise. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery to mainland UK addresses.
For orders placed for delivery to Ireland, the Highlands and EU, please allow up to 7-10 working days.
1. A signature will be required on receipt, if unable to do so, may cause a delay in delivering the item.
2. Not every product is available for the rest of the world – please check availability with each Product Partner.
Please make sure to confirm the address where the package needs to be returned to with the Partner.
As the Partner’s payment agent, we’ll process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
You’re liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what’s necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you’re responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner).
Last updated 9th April 2020
There are no reviews yet.