With so much conflicting information available online about pregnancy nutrition, it can be difficult to sift the fact from fiction.
Dr Harriet Holme is not only a mother but a doctor with years of relevant experience as well as a registered nutritionist and she was inspired to write this to help other mums have all the pregnancy nutrition advice they need at their fingertips.
By the end of this book, you will understand:
• How to eat healthily during pregnancy
• Reduce your blood sugar and avoid gestational diabetes
• Which supplements you need and those you don’t need to waste your money on
• What foods to safely enjoy and which to avoid
• How to deal with nausea, vomiting and constipation
• What are cravings and why do they matter
• Whether you should choose organic or not
• About healthy weight gain during pregnancy
• How what you eat during pregnancy may affect your baby
• Whether you should be taking painkillers during pregnancy
Why we love it: It can be a minefield knowing what to eat – and what to avoid – when you’re pregnant but this easy-to-understand book will help you understand all aspects of nutrition during this precious time. We especially loved the section about cravings and the useful pregnancy meal planner.
All orders are sent via Royal Mail unless stated otherwise. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery to mainland UK addresses.
For orders placed for delivery to Ireland, the Highlands and EU, please allow up to 7-10 working days.
1. A signature will be required on receipt, if unable to do so, may cause a delay in delivering the item.
2. Not every product is available for the rest of the world – please check availability with each Product Partner.
Please make sure to confirm the address where the package needs to be returned to with the Partner.
As the Partner’s payment agent, we’ll process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
You’re liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what’s necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you’re responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner).
Last updated 9th April 2020
There are no reviews yet.