Beautifully empowering. The perfect handbag for women on the go, our Dahlia 2-in-1 leather tote handbag will keep you organised and give you confidence as you go about your day. Engineered for modern living, the Dahlia is Sarah Haran’s bestselling tote handbag.
Multi-purpose you can detach the front clutch giving you 2 separate bags and restyle either bag using different tassels, front ivy clutches, and other accessories. Perfect for women who need a 24/7 bag that works everywhere… not just at the office.
– Wear the 2-in-1 bag 10 different ways
– Fits a laptop up to 13″
– 6 internal pockets keep you organised
– Perfect for air travel
– Long detachable key chain, never search for keys again
– Matching removable leather strap
– Made using flexible full-grain leather
– Signature pink lining with leather-trimmed pockets
– High-quality nickel hardware
– Metal feet on base to elevate your bag above dirt
All orders are sent via Royal Mail unless stated otherwise. Please allow up to 3-5 working days for delivery to mainland UK addresses.
For orders placed for delivery to Ireland, the Highlands and EU, please allow up to 7-10 working days.
1. A signature will be required on receipt, if unable to do so, may cause a delay in delivering the item.
2. Not every product is available for the rest of the world – please check availability with each Product Partner.
Please make sure to confirm the address where the package needs to be returned to with the Partner.
As the Partner’s payment agent, we’ll process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
You’re liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what’s necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you’re responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Partner).
Last updated 9th April 2020
There are no reviews yet.